Sunday, February 1, 2015

Why I Love Fiola Mare in DC

I have been visiting Fiola Mare on the Georgetown waterfront since it opened a year ago.  I was walking by one day and there was this new restaurant, Italian+Seafood = Awesome.  I walked in and was greeted by the nicest and friendliest man named Lynn.  Lynn greeted me with the warmest smile and I proceeded to the bar.  My friend ordered the John Dory (Thanks Luca), I can't remember what I ordered, but it the when the John Dory came out and the server proceeded to de-bone the fish, I couldn't wait to taste.  The Dory was juicy and flavorful.  Unfortunately, I cannot describe the flavors a year later.

Since a year ago, I have been going a few times a month, and service has not failed.  I plan to add photos of dishes that I had the joy of eating in the last year at my favorite restaurant in DC.

The front bar at Fiola Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment